A free tool to quickly simulate Google Ads ads and snippets for SERP search results. This generator allows you to optimize your titles and descriptions to get more visitors from Google.
There is a platform that brings together all the necessary elements so that you can monitor your website effectively. This platform also provides you with Ad Preview for Google Ads. The following aspects:
Its function is simple and all you have to do is follow the steps below to be able to get the most out of it:
• Go to marketingtool.online
• Locate at the bottom of the page "Ad Tools"
• There you will find: "Google Ads Ads" Click on it
• You will have the possibility to create advertisements for Google ADS, remember that it is a simulator.
• Where indicated. Edit your ad here.
• Enter the URL address of your web page (for redirects).
• Insert title 1
• Insert title 2 (optional)
• Insert heading 3 (optional).
• Description 1. Make a description of the service or product offer,
• Description 2. Make an optional description of the service or product.
• Featured text It is the one that stands out on the page. Note: As you build, you can display the page.
• Save the ad
When you save it, it will remain in a file on your computer, which you can view in PNG format.
SERP snippets (also called Google snippets) define the preview of a search result in Google search results (SERP). The snippet consists of the website title, a short text preview, and the URL.
It is the first and therefore the most important point of contact between the search engine and your website. By optimizing the SERP snippet, you can increase the click-through rate (CTR) of your results and get more visitors from Google.
Without optimization, Google takes the title of your website and a part of the content selected by Google as a text preview. You should optimize the title and improve the preview of the text by adding a meta description.
The title and the snippet must correctly reflect the content of your page and encourage the user to click on your visit. Some special characters increase the attention to a result. Visit emojis.tools to decorate your text.
The art of SERP snippet optimization lies in making the best possible use of the available space. Google offers you different amounts of space in desktop and mobile search results:
Title: 580 pixels (desktop) and 920 pixels (mobile)
Descripción : 990 píxeles (escritorio) y 1300 píxeles (móvil)
The fragment generator Marketing Tool shows you how much space you are already using with your texts and thus helps you create the best possible snippet.